Friday, January 21, 2011

Why Is It Still Snowing?

I have to admit to you...the last few days have not been the most fun of my life.  It snowed so much that when I sat down to do my business I actually sank in the snow!  The snow is higher than my legs.  I tried making the most of it by running and jumping in it, but that resulted in coldness.  I even went outside to follow the Daddy while he used a big machine to move the snow.  After about a minute of that, I decided it was enough and went back inside where it was warm.  I jumped on the Mommy and let her know that I wanted my sweater on right now!

I would like to make a statement how I think it is unfair that I have to do my business outside.  The People do their business inside.  They do it in something called a toilet bowl.  I think this is gross!  I thought bowls were for drinking out of...not doing your business in.  I have to do my business in a snow drift.  I want to tell you that it is not fun.  It would be like a person sitting on a bucket of ice to do their business.  When I am done, I come back in the house and let the People know that I am not happy with them by pushing them out of my chair and running around the living room really fast.  I can't wait until summer so I can go to the lake and chase birds and butterflies.

No comments:

Post a Comment