Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Ice, Ice, Manny!

Why is there more snow!?  I thought I told the People I did not like the snow, now there is even more of it.  It is more than I have ever seen before.  There is so much, that I have to do my business right outside the door.  When they let me outside, I look at them like, "You have to be kidding me!"  They are calling it a blizzard!  I have seen Blizzards before, and I thought they were ice cream, not snow!  I tried to make a snow angel today, but my legs won't go like that.

The one positive thing about it is that I can pretend that I am a superhero, conquering the world through my snow and ice powers.  Whenever someone does something I don't like, I can bark and make it snow more.  I do a dance and say "I am the Ice, Ice-Manny".   Clearly, my powers are increasing.  I have teamed up with my other superhero friend, El Nino. Look at how much we can do together.

I will say that I did eat some of the snow that fell today.  It was really tasty.  I liked it.  But, I was sure not to eat the yellow snow!  Ewww! 

No comments:

Post a Comment