Sunday, September 2, 2018

I Don't Cook!

This morning, the Mommy woke up, and she let my sister, Mosie, and I out to go potty. Then, she fell asleep on her chair. It's supposed to be my chair, but I'm not allowed to sit on it for some reason. When she didn't let us in when I wanted in, I started barking at her, "Hey, hey, hey! Lady, let us in." After I came in, I wanted my breakfast. It was the same thing we have almost every day. Water, dog food, and cheese. Sometimes, the Mommy won't put the cheese on my dog food right away, so I sit there and give her my "doggie eye" until she does.

After breakfast, I had to tell the Mommy let Mosie and I outside, again. Mosie can't hold her potty very well. If I don't make her go outside with me, she might make a mess. Then, the Mommy will not be happy, and Mosie will not be happy because she got in trouble. Whenever Mosie gets in trouble or does a naughty, she spends the day in the Mommy's bed. The Mommy starts to feel sorry for her, goes and picks her up, and says "It's okay Mosie, we still love you!" If I do a naughty, I get told to "Go lay down!" or "Go to your bed!" I mean, the Mommy made me a bed out of memory foam, but it isn't as comfortable as the Mommy's bed.

This morning, the Mommy was feeling tired. I could tell because she didn't even have the coffee brewing, yet. I love the smell of coffee in the morning! I like how it tastes, too. One time, I drank the Mommy's coffee right out of her mug. She went to take a drink, and over half of her coffee was gone. She was like, "What happened?" I came up to her and gave her my cutest dog grin and tapped her on the arm with my paw and was like, "I drank it, and it was delicious!" The Mommy just laughed, and I was super hyper the rest of the day. I felt like a puppy again.

The Mommy finally made the coffee. Then, you know what she asked me? She asked me to make breakfast! She didn't really ask me, actually. She said, "Manny, make us breakfast." I looked at her like, sure, I will make you breakfast. I will make sure to wash my paws after I just ran through the dirt and cover my whole body with a hair net, so I don't get any hair in your food. I also will make sure I eat all of it right after I make it.

Actually, if I knew how to cook, I would make the Mommy breakfast. She has been making everyone breakfast for years, almost every day. The Mommy told me once that she doesn't really like cooking breakfast, but she likes for everyone to start off the day with a good breakfast. She does make good breakfast, too. She makes pancakes, french toast, all kinds of eggs, muffins, breakfast burritos, ham, sausage, steak, mmmm.....mmmm....mmmm. Someone even told her she should open up her own breakfast restaurant. The Mommy liked that idea, but she said she would have to hire someone else to cook in her restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment