Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Hot Dog in the City!

I'm a hot dog in the city, running on a leash and looking like a cutie! It was over 90 degrees today. It's not even summer yet. When I went to the park today, I had to take several breaks and lay down in the shade. Thankfully, there are a lot of trees. It was so hot, I didn't even want to play with the pretty butterflies that were following me. Then, when I got home, I let a cardinal and a squirrel go by me. I couldn't wait to get inside and cool off. All of this heat started me thinking about my plans for the summer. I am going to get a little pool for all of my dog friends to play in. I think I am going to get one that has fish on the bottom. That way, when one of my friends asks if if those are real fish, I can be like, "Yeah, Dog!" Then, I will laugh as I watch them keep jumping to the bottom trying to catch the fish. I am going to get us all rafts that are soft as pillows. That way, we can take our afternoon naps in or by the pool. Of coure, there will be a sign that says, "No Peeing in the Pool!" When, I'm not at the pool, I will be lounging in the shade. If I have to go out in the sun, I will make sure that I have my shades and my straw hat on! I also am going to try to get the Mommy to give me a pitcher of iced tea, like I see the People drink. The Mommy always yells me it's not for doggies, but it looks so refreshing. If I can't have the iced tea, I guess I will settle for an ice cube. Ice cubes are as good as any other treat! As you can tell, I am super excited for summer to get here. I know that I will have a blast no matter what!Motsenbocker's Lift-Off No. 1 Food, Drink & Pet Stain Remover, 22 oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment