Friday, April 20, 2012

I Love thePark!

Hey, everybody! I'm so sorry I haven't been writing that regularly. But, you know that it is Springtime and that is an important time in a Dog's life! I think it is especially important because I was born in the Spring! That is when I first blessed the world with my presence.

One of the best things about Spring is that I get to take walks to the Park. I love going to the Park! It is my favorite part of the day. The Mommy usually takes me every day. Sometimes, I have to remind her to go by sniffing at the door where my leash is kept. If that doesn't work, then I sit by the door and give her my saddest puppy dog face! She falls for that almost every time. If that still doesn't work, then I run back and forth to the closet and to her.

When we finally go to the Park, I walk with my head held high. I want all of the other dogs to see how special I am that the Mommy takes me for a walk. You want to know a secret...she even picks up my poop and puts it in a little baggy. EEWWWW! That just shows how special I am to her. When I get to the Park, I sniff all around to see where all of my other dog friends have been. I lay down in the grass so the People will stop and see how cute I am. Sometimes, I let the little boys and girls pet me. Sometimes, I don't. I like to pretend I am shy because then they aren't scared of me. I'm a little, friendly dog, so they shouldn't be scared. Other times, I make new dog friends. We sniff each other and bark at each other. Then, I howl when they have to leave. The Mommy doesn't like that.

Well, I should stop writing about the Park. It is almost time to go there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment