Monday, December 12, 2016

The Neighborhood Dogs

I am so lucky! I have so many great dogs that are neighbors. I  like the other dogs who live on our street.  There are a lot of cute little dogs.  One ran right by our door one day.  The Mommy saw her run by, and the Mommy followed her all the way up the street to see where she lived.  The other People said the Mommy is a good neighbor.

We have some good neighbors.  A lot of them have dogs, and I am friends with the dogs.  I pretty much like all the dogs in our neighborhood.  I even played with big dogs, like a labrador.

Some of the neighbors don't have dogs. Sometimes, little kids will try to pet me.  They always tell the Mommy that I am cute. When they come up to pet me, I hide behind the Mommy.  I admit I am kind of scared of little kids.  If they are really careful and the Mommy shows me they are safe, I will let them pet me.  Little kids can be scary to me because I don't know what they are going to do. If they move really slowly and are gentle, I know that I can trust them.

No comments:

Post a Comment