Sunday, December 18, 2016

Mother Nature is Mean!

I heard there is a Mommy that is bigger than all the Mommies in the world.  Her name is Mother Nature.  She is the Mommy over the whole entire earth!  That is a big deal.  She is in charge of all of the animals, the forests, the trees, the grass, the butterflies, and the weather.  I always thought she was a nice lady, but today I think she is mean.

Here is why Mother Nature is mean.  Last night, when I went outside to go potty, it was snowing really hard.  It was blowing right in my face. They look like little snowflakes to the People, but they were big to me. Some of those snowflakes hit me right in the face.  I had to keep blinking just to keep the snow out of my eyes.  The ground was getting frozen, too.  It was so cold.  That's one time I really hate being a dog...when I have to do my business outside.  Fortunately, I was able to get nice and warm and toasty by the fire when I came in.  The Daddy is amazing and makes fires in the fireplace. I love the fires.  I sit in front of them and get all warm.  In fact, right now, I am watching him make one.

This morning, Mother Nature was even meaner.  She must have been in  really bad mood last night.  I waited to go outside to potty until really late, and it was super cold outside.  The ground was frozen and the Mommy at my house said the temperature was below zero.  I'm not really sure what that means, except that it's so cold that my fur was getting frozen when I went potty.  There was snow on the ground so my paws got wet.  I was shaking so bad that I could hardly go to the bathroom.  The Mommy set a timer for 2 minutes on the clock to make sure I wasn't outside very long.  I came back inside before the 2 minutes were even up.  It was scary cold.

Mother Nature must be feeling a little better today, though.  The sun is starting to shine and everything looks pretty again.  No more sideways snow blowing in my face.  That was mean.  I think she gets unhappy because sometimes people forget that Mother Nature is in charge of the earth, and they don't take care of what she gives them.  I like all the trees and flowers, and snow, too....especially when it starts melting!

No comments:

Post a Comment