Sunday, June 4, 2017

How Much Dogs Love Their People

Hi everybody! I'm back today.  I had to take a little break.  I have had a lot going on in my doggy world.  First of all, the People got a new house.  That means I got a new yard to play in, too. I have been super busy out exploring my new yards and all the secrets it holds.  I am getting to know the neighbor dogs, too, and chasing the birds.  Birds are so silly. They fly away like they think I am going to eat them.  I'm like, "Hey, Birds, don't you know if I wanted to eat you I would have by now?" They just fly away. My favorite part about my new yard is that it has a fence.  That means that I can play in the yard without wearing my leash. I can run all over the yard and feel free.

I am so happy that the People got me this yard and this new house to live in.  I know they got it just for me, too. I have so much space, and I don't have to hear the neighbors talking in my house.  The Mommy doesn't get as upset about the neighbors talking so loud and listening to her conversations, too. Plus, our new house never smells like smoke and skunks all the time, either.  It mostly smells like flowers, food, and cleaning spray.

I like to show the people how thankful I am for my new house.  I give the Mommy and the Daddy cuddles and kisses all the time.  I love snuggling up with them.  One time, the Mommy was laying down, and I licked her forehead.  She thought it was funny.  Sometimes, I put the soft part of my paw on the Mommy's face to let her know that I am there for her.  I love her so much that I don't even let my nails touch her because I don't want to leave a scratch mark on her face.  Another time, I pet the Mommy's hair like she does to me.  Her hair is really long and really soft.  I know I helped her look pretty, just like she and the Boy help me look nice when they brush me.

I'm sorry I am getting distracted now. I got out one of my tennis balls, and I am trying to get the Mommy to play with me.  The ball is stuck under the Mommy's chair, so now I am going to have to try to figure out how to get it out.  I am a smart dog, though, so I know I can do it. I hope everyone else has a great day! I know I will have a fun one in my new yard!

No comments:

Post a Comment