Sunday, May 14, 2017

It's the Mommy's Day!

Today is a day called Mommy's Day!  It is all over the United States.  Every single State in the country has Mommy's Day.  The People who live by the ocean, the mountains and even in the desert are celebrating Mommy's Day. 

I spent most of my day today with the Mommy. The Mommy and I slept in really late today.  She didn't even get up until 10:30 in the morning.  That's not like her.  She usually wakes up really early like at 5:30 or 6:00 in the morning.  Then, she lays in bed and checks her phone or waits for the Daddy to wake up. After the Mommy woke up, she went outside and drank her coffee.  I played with her for a little while. I like playing with the Mommy because she laughs and makes things fun.  The Mommy likes to do things outside and likes to play with my toys with me.  We always have a blast together!

After we played outside, the Mommy took a really long bath. She listened to music while she took a bath. She said it was really relaxing.  I'm glad because the Mommy works hard at home all the time. She does a lot at home even though some People may not realize it.  She has to cook breakfast and dinner, do the laundry, wash the dishes, take out the trash, clean the house, take care of me, take care of the Daddy, and all of these other little things that I can't even remember. The Mommy is a busy lady.  Then, she has her job, too.  This week she had days off from her "job", but she still had to do her job at home.  I'm glad she had a relaxing bath.

After her bath, the Mommy played a game on her phone and cleaned up around the house.  That's what she does.  Even when she tries relaxing, she still has to do something at home. It's like she just can't sit still until everything is just right. Now, the Mommy is helping me write about how much I love her and how special she is to me.  I love spending time with her.  I have had a good time having the Mommy all to myself today.

Tonight, the Mommy said she is going to make herself pork chops for dinner!  I love pork chops...but the Mommy and the Daddy won't let me have any.  They always tell me that I am not allowed to eat pork.  She is also going to make mashed potatoes and corn.  It's one of my favorite meals, and one of the Mommy's favorite meals, too.  Maybe she will let me have some...but I doubt it.  Still, getting to sit beside the Mommy while she is here today and spending time with her is the best part.  I love the Mommy so much, and I am so thankful and grateful for all she does for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment