Sunday, June 19, 2016

Happy Daddy's Day!

Today is one of the best days of the year because it's Daddy's Day! I get to celebrate the Daddy and tell him how I great I think he is. In case you didn't know, he is pretty awesome. That's where I get my awesomeness.

I want to tell you about the day I first met the Daddy. It was his idea to get a dog...me. He took the Mommy to a farm.  When they got to the farm, Daddy said that the first puppy that came up to him would be his new puppy. I saw the Mommy and Daddy, and I went up to them right away. I could tell that they would love me better than anybody. The Mommy even sat down on the floor and played with me and my brother. The Mommy wanted to get us both, but the Daddy said no. He was only getting one puppy that day. I was the lucky puppy!

The people from the farm gave the Mommy and Daddy some papers, and the Mommy and Daddy took me home with them. I rode home on the Mommy's lap and Daddy drove the car. Back then, I didn't know how special car rides were, so I didn't like it. I was really scared. That was the day they adopted me. I am so special to be adopted and have the People choose me to be part of their family.

When we got home, they had all kinds of special toys and dog things for me. Then, I got to become part of their family. They all love me so much, it's hard to say which one I love the best. But, even the Mommy admits, that I would not have blessed them with my presence if it wasn't for the Daddy.

Today, on Daddy's Day, I want to thank the Daddy for giving me a special home where I am loved and hugged a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment