Sunday, June 5, 2016

My Basket of Toys

I have a whole basket of toys in the living room.  I like to play with them all the time. In the basket are tennis balls, bones, my "babies"...which are once-stuffed dolls, and squeaky toys, too. My favorites are the tennis balls, bones, and my babies.

Whenever I want to play with one of my toys, I walk over to the basket and pick it out with my mouth. Sometimes, one of the other toys are on top of it, so I have to move the other toy out of the way first.  If I can't do it by myself, then I get the Mommy to help me.

I like playing with the tennis balls a lot. I toss them up in the air with my mouth, and then I try to catch them.  I usually miss.  Other times, I will push it with my feet and chase it. I also like to throw it across the room with my mouth, and then I run and get it. The Mommy thinks it is super funny. It's funny, until she has to get it from behind the furniture. Then, she doesn't like that. I do throw it behind the furniture sometimes so she will play with me.  It's more fun to play with your toys if you have someone playing with you.

Of course, I love playing with the bones, too.  I mostly chew on those.  Sometimes, I share them with the People.  Then, the People pretend like they are eating the bones, too.  It is funny. I like when they do that, because I feel like they understand me. Also, I get to share something with them. At night, I will put my bone on the Mommy's blanket so she knows she is as important to me as my bone.

At night time, I also like to sleep with one of my babies. They used to be stuffed toys, but I took the stuffing out.  I do that when I am acting ferocious. I show those toys who is the dog boss! I also take out the squeaker right away, because it is annoying to my little dog ears. I don't think dog toys should have squeakers in them. After the stuffing and the squeakers are out, the toy is perfect for me to play with. I can hug my babies, carry them in my mouth, and even pretend they are part of my group, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment