Sunday, November 13, 2016

Dingus Jones 00Bones

I have a secret to tell you.  I have a secret identity.  In my spare time, I am a detective.  My name is Dingus Jones 00Bones.  I solve mysteries with clues I sniff out with my nose.  Being a cute little white dog is just my cover up.

This week, I am investigating the Case of the Missing Bone.  The Mommy gave me a bone for a special treat, and it went missing.  I am on a mission to discover where it is hidden, who hid it, and why.

I first looked in the chairs in the living room.  Sometimes, I hide the bones there, because the People would never think to look where they sit.  Except, sometimes, the Mommy and Daddy sit on the bone, and they say, "Manny!" Then, they put the bone in my toy basket.  I looked in the toy basket, and the bone was not there.

Then, I looked behind the chairs.  Sometimes, I put my bones there.  The Mommy usually leaves them until she runs the big scary vacuum that makes a lot of noise.  When she vacuums, she finds my bones and my other toys that are hidden.  She usually puts them back in my toy basket.  If they are really old, though, she throws them in the trash.  I sniffed the trash can and no bone.

Other times, I will hide my bone underneath my bed.  The Mommy made me a bed out of memory foam and she made the cover of it with her own two hands! The Mommy is really smart and can do lots of really neat things.  Sometimes, I put my bone under my bed like I am playing the Prince and the Pea.  I turned my bed over with my nose, and the bone wasn't there, either.

Then, I went upstairs and looked in the Mommy and the Daddy's bedroom.  I like to take my toys up there, too.  That way I know that they are very safe.  I put them by my blanket or behind the big chair. I looked there, and there was no bone.

I went back downstairs and started sniffing around the living room.  I knew the bone was there.  But, where was it.  I couldn't see it anywhere.  Then, the Mommy came in the living room and sat down in the chair to read a book.  I remembered where I put it.  It was UNDER the Mommy's chair.  I solved the mystery. And, I got a tasty treat when I solved it!



No comments:

Post a Comment