Sunday, March 5, 2017

I Have the Fur-Ever Kind of Love

I am so lucky.  I have so many People who love me.  They all love me a lot.  I know that every day that I wake up, they are going to take care of me and be there for me.  They let me outside when I go potty, they give me my food and water, and they always give me lots of hugs.  But, the fur-ever love is more than that.

I feel the Fur-Ever love in the mornings when the Mommy wakes up and smiles at me, and says, "Hey Manny."  I feel it when she says good morning to my favorite upstairs toy, Murray.  I feel it when we come downstairs and sometimes I don't want to go out and go potty.  The Mommy then goes outside first to show me that it warm enough for dogs and potties.  I feel the love when the Mommy lets me sit on her lap when she is working.  I feel it when she plays with me in the living room, sings to me, dances with me, and talks to me.  I feel it when she lets me lay on her lap at night when I am watching TV with the People.

Another way I can feel the Mommy's fur-ever love is in the way she talks to me.  She makes sure that I am a good doggie, and she tells me when I am a good doggie and when I am a naughty doggie.  I try to be a good dog all the time, but sometimes I do thinks I shouldn't do.  Like one day, I went upstairs and started playing with the toilet paper roll, and the toilet paper was all over the bathroom.  The Mommy tries to get mad at me, and says "Manny, that is naughty!" She ends up laughing some too, though.  She thought it was funny to see toilet paper all over the bathroom.

The Mommy lets me sleep with her in the bed, too.  That's another way I can tell she loves me.  She treats me like I am part of her pack.  She doesn't make me sit by myself in one room unless I want to. Since I have gotten older, I have started playing upstairs by myself.  The Mommy doesn't care.  It's my way of telling her, too, that I know that I am safe when she is around, and I am comfortable playing anywhere.

Sometimes, I will come down the stairs and put my face between the railing to say, the Mommy, please come upstairs and play with me.  She will sometimes come upstairs, but usually she tells me to come downstairs.  Then, I run around the living room and play with my downstairs toys.  Mostly I know the Mommy loves me because of the look in her eyes she gives me.  She talks about me on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest, too.  I am always on her mind.  I don't care that she talks about me, because I am her dog, I am part of her pack, and mostly I am part of her family. I know that she loves me fur-ever, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment