Sunday, February 26, 2017

Everybody Loves Me!

I know that everybody loves me.  The reason I know is that the Mommy tells me that they do.  She will say, "Daddy loves you, Mommy loves you, the Boy loves you, the dogs love you, even someone who doesn't like dogs loves you."  She says things like that to me all the time.  She is funny because she will say randomly nice things like that.  Like, sometimes when she gets mad and is yelling, she says something really nice to someone in an angry tone.  I try not to laugh, but it is funny.  Like one time, she was mad at someone and said, "How can you say you don't have any friends?  I would be your friend. You should have lots of friends!" That was funny.

The Mommy also tells me that I am the Cutest Cutie who ever cutied.  I love it when she says things like that.  I think she gets that from the Boy and the Daddy. They are always saying how handsome they are to each other, so she says that I am cute, too.  If I was a person, I would compliment the Mommy, but I can't talk. I have tried to talk before.  Sometimes, I can make my words sound like the People's words, but other times I really struggle.  It's hard for dogs to talk like people. I will try it again some time and put it on my blog.

As for the Mommy getting compliments, the People only compliment her when she does something they want.  It's not like, "I like your outfit" or anything just out of the blue.  They make her work for every little thing.  They like my dog blog, a lot. People tell her all the time that they like "Manny's blog".  I make sure to give the Mommy compliments by licking her face, snuggling with her in her chair, sitting on her lap, and showing her with my smile how much I love being around her every day. I love waking up and seeing the Mommy first thing in the morning, and I love so many things we do together.  When we are the park, I love being her "wing dog," so the People will talk to her and say how cute I am.  Of course, the Mommy loves to talk, so they end up talking up about other things than their dogs, too.

The Mommy also likes to dance with me a lot.  When there is a fun song on, she will pick me up and dance with me all around.  I love it!  It's my favorite when the Mommy dances with me.  Sometimes, she sings to me, too.  I just cock my head and listen to her all the time.  I love it when she sings to me, like I am the most important dog in the world.  She tells me a lot, too, that I am the best doggie who ever lived.  I know I'm not the best doggie who ever lived, but I love to hear the Mommy tell me.

She also does tell me that I stink sometimes, too.  Yesterday, she told me that I smelled like dirt and Doritos and poop.  I laughed.  I think it's funny when the People think that dogs are stinky. She calls me a Stinky Stinkerson when I smell really bad.  I think that I smell good.  The People put flowers on their skin to smell good. We dogs just roll in them.

She also calls me a Chubby Chubberson sometimes, too.  It doesn't hurt my feelings at all.  She will say, "No, Manny, you can't have a chip.  Look at you.  You are getting chubby.  You don't want to be chubby like Mommy."  Then, she will rub my belly, and scratch my neck.  I really love it when she scratches my neck. She does that because she knows she can get a smile from me every time. The Mommy is so funny with all the cute little names she calls me.

1 comment: