Friday, February 25, 2011

Dog Do's....

Hey Manny fans!  I am so sorry I haven't written for a while.  I was getting sad because my girlfriend wasn't coming out to play.  That...and it has been super cold!  I have been focusing on sleeping in my blanket and snuggling with the People.  I keep hoping for Spring time!  That is the time that the dog's world really gets exciting. 

You know, we dogs have our own culture...just like all the different cultures the People have.  Our culture is most evident in the Spring and Summer.  We go out, walk around, strut our stuff, show off for the girls, the girls show off for us, and we run around the yards.  We also let the cats know that we are around and not to mess with our turf.  It's like Dog Side Story. :-)

The other day, I saw a Robin...that's a bird.  He was in the yard by himself.  His other bird groupies weren't with him.  See, birds have their own culture, too.  They don't want to be standing alone, so they hang out together.  Anyway, when the dogs see them standing there, we know that we can chase after them. When my girlfriend is around, I really try to show off for her and chase some birds around.  She is like, "Oh, Manny, you are so fast" and "You really scared that bird".  I am like, "I know, Girl, let's rub noses." 

No comments:

Post a Comment