Monday, February 28, 2011

Manny the Menace

I admit it.  Sometimes, I am a trouble maker.  I take my ball and throw it at the People if they do not play with me.  I will put it in a corner where I cannot reach it on purpose, so they will have to get up and get it for me.  I will drop my ball in their laps when they are taking naps, and I am ready to play.  I will stand and stare at them until they get the message that it is play time!

One time, the People bought me an unstuffed elephant.  That was pointless.  I ripped out the squeakers (I hate those things!) and then whatever stuffing the elephant had.  Then, I showed that elephant who was boss.  Within a couple of hours, that elephant was toast.  I was upset, though, that the Mommy threw it away before she went to bed.  That made me mad.  I went to my bed and pouted.  Then, I threw the ball at her.

Today, I ripped the end off my Kong.  That will teach them to go away and then try to make me happy when they come home by giving me treats.  They stick the treats in there like they think they are being funny.  Now, the treats will just fall out for me to get them.  Much better that way.  It was no match for Manny the Menace! I am one amazing little dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment