Sunday, February 13, 2011

Strut My Stuff

Hey, everyone!  I am so happy today.  It is finally getting warm out today.  The snow is melting, the sun is shining and the birds are chirping.  I am so excited to get outside after having to snuggle in my blanket so much this winter.  When I get outside, I am going to play in the grass, run in the sun and bark at the birds.  Sometimes, I chase the birds, but not too much.  Then, I would have to run into the neighbors' yards, and I get yelled at to come back home.  The People start sounding worried, so I make sure that I stay by my house.  I love the People.  I especially love them on warm days, because they take me for walks.

Today, I just know the Mommy is going to take me for a walk.  She is going to get my leash out of the closet.  The People keep it there with my sweaters and t-shirts.  Every time they open the door, I am hoping to go for a walk.  Sometimes, the People put on their jackets and shoes, but I have to stay home.  Today, I will be putting on my t-shirt and showing it off to all the girls in the neighborhood!  I am going to go out to see and be seen.  I can see what is happening in the world, let other dogs know I am around by doing my business by the mailboxes and also walking down the street.  I always hold my head up high because I know I look good.  And, I want everyone else to see how good I look, too....especially the girls.  Hey girls, I may be a small dog, but I have plenty of love to go around.

No comments:

Post a Comment