Saturday, February 5, 2011

Snow-Manny!

Hey Everyone!  I'm back.  I know all of my fans really missed me.  I have to admit, I have been busy snuggling in my warm blanket the past few days.  It has been super cold.  Yesterday, I went to look for my girlfriend, the Collie, so we could snuggle and keep warm.  I went outside her door and started howling at her.  Just when I thought she was answering me, the Mommy told me to come back inside.  That's all right, I will see her more when it gets warm. 

I did get a chance to go check out my handy work as Ice-Manny (remember the Superhero).  It turns out this time that there was a lot of snow, and not as much ice.  So, I may be changing my Superhero name to Snow-Manny!  There is so much snow, that the snow is now taller than me.  Sure, it's not that hard, because I am a rat terrier.  I may be small, but I  have a lot of love to give!  I just had to throw that one in there for the ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment