Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I Want to Go to School!

I'm sure you all know by now that the Kids are back at School.  I see them leave on the Yellow Bus every day.  So many times I have barked and howled at them..."Hey, I want to go to School with you!"  They look like they are ready to have a lot of fun.  They have pink, blue, purple, and red bags full of books.  And, if my nose serves me correctly (which it usually does), there is food in those bags, too!  The Kids are always laughing and playing before they get on the Yellow Bus. 

One time, I went by the School in a car ride.  It looked like a lot of fun.  The Kids were playing outside in what was called Recess.  They were swinging on bars and playing with baseballs, kickballs, soccer balls and basketballs.  They were running and playing outside a lot.   I am good at running and playing, too.  I would be great at Recess and at School! 

I hear the Kids talk about Math, Reading, and Homework.  I do like to Read.  I will sit and look at a book for hours.  The Homework sometimes sounds fun.  One time, the Kids made food for Homework.  That is my kind of Homework!  I would love to take food to School.  I could eat, run and play at Recess, and read.  Yeah, I would definitely be great at School!

No comments:

Post a Comment