Thursday, September 22, 2011

White Dogs Can Jump!

Whenever I want some TREATS, I have to do these little tricks.  Sometimes, I shake hands.  Sometimes, I give a high five.  Sometimes, I jump.  I jump really high.  One time, I jumped so high that I tapped the Daddy on the shoulder.  Then, I jumped up and tapped him on the other shoulder.  It was a pretty funny trick!  And, the People were super impressed.  They couldn't believe that a little dog like me could jump so high.  My response is, of course I can!  Rabbits have nothing on me.

You know, I see these rabbits running around all the time showing off with their cute little fluffy tails and their little bitty noses.  I really don't see the point of their little noses.  All they do is twitch.  What is with all the nose twitching?  Do they have an itch?  Then, they jump around the yard, and say, "I'm so cute, I'm so cute, look at me!"  Listen, I want the rabbits out there to know that I can jump as high as they can, run faster than they can, and I am just as cute if not cuter! Also,  I have real nose that I use for sniffing things out....like rabbits.  Okay, I admit that I am jealous of the fluffy little tail.  It looks really soft. 

No comments:

Post a Comment