Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I'm So Tired!

Oh, I am so tired today.  I am sleepy after my long walk!  Plus, I am always super excited to go for the walk.  I like going on a walk so much that I know that W-A-L-K spells Walk!!  This morning, I met a lot of new People.  Even when they are walking far away from me, I can start to smell that they have a dog.  Then, I know for sure that they will pet me.  So, I stop and wait for them.  If they are not walking fast enough, I will start howling at them.  That's how us dogs call in the pack.  I want the People to know they can be part of my pack if they pet me.

Of course, I meet other dogs, too.  The other day, I met a beautiful poodle named Jessie.  She was so cute with her curly hair.  When I got home, I laid down and took a nap just so I could dream about her.  She is a little older than me, but that's okay. I'm sure that Jessie will be my girl.  I know I'm still young, but I am starting to get a moustache and a little beard.  Okay, so you can't see it as much because I have white whiskers.  They are definitely there, though.  If things don't work out with Jessie, I'm sure I will meet another cute girl dog on another walk.  What can I say, the ladies love me!

No comments:

Post a Comment