Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Back in Action

Hi Everyone!  I am so sorry that I have been slacking on writing in my blog!  Honestly, I have been so busy with the summer, chasing birds, running in the yard, sleeping, chewing my bone, spending time with my girlfriend...you know how it is! 

Sadly, my girlfriend has now moved away.  I begged her not to go, but her owner decided to go live in a different house.  Sometimes, I think I hear her bark, and I run to the window to look.  It isn't her.  The good news for all of you ladies out there is that now I am single!  Since they don't have a Match.com for dogs, I will tell you about myself.  I am a three year old rat terrier, who loves living life, who likes to sleep, run in the grass, chew on my bone, chase my tennis ball, and give hugs to My People.  I am a super smart dog as well.

I love life and a I wake up every day and say, "Hello World!"

No comments:

Post a Comment