Friday, October 21, 2011

Designer Dog

Okay, I want to address the whole issue with people dressing their dogs. I know there are some people always complaining about it. I'm here to tell you, I like it. I love my little sweaters. They keep me warm when I have to go outside.  Plus, I can put my sweater on and go out and style it for the other animals in my neighborhood. Everyone is like, "you look good, Manny." Of course, I respond back, "I know.  I always look good."

I also have a raincoat, a hoody, and a sports shirt. The sports shirt is for when I exercise. I like to exercise a lot. I will sometimes even chase my ball around the house just for an excuse to exercise. Sometimes, I run along the back of the couch.  The People think it is really funny! 

Oh, I also have a Halloween costume. It is a skeleton. Missy Meow Meow said that I should go as a cat. I think she has fur balls in the brain. I can't betray dogs like that! I don't know if I could even be another animal. I love myself too much! Let's face it, I'm pretty amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment