Saturday, October 1, 2011

How to Hide A Bone by Manny the Dog

The other day, I heard the people talk about eHow and how you can look up anything on there.  I don't think I saw anything to teach dogs how to hide their bones.  Listen, I am a master at hiding my bone.  Sometimes, I can't even find it.  Today, I got a new bone, and I hid it several places before I decided on one. 

The first trick to hiding your bone is to pick a good spot.  Location, location, location.  Earlier today, I tried to hide my bone by sitting it on the couch next to all the pillows.  The Mommy saw it right away and started laughing.  So, I moved it to under the pillows.  That leads me to my second trick.  You want to hide your bone somewhere that you can get to it pretty easily.  I was able to get to the bone, but all the pillows kept falling on my head.  After that, I tried to hide the bone under the blanket.  That didn't really work too well, either.  The blanket would move when I would lay down, so I decided to change the location.  I moved the bone to the kitchen and hid it under the rug.  Okay, that brings me to my third point.  Make sure that it is not obvious you hid your bone there.  You could really tell the bone was under the rug.

I did finally find a place to hide my bone.  I can't tell you where it is, because then you will know.  But, I did hide it somewhere only I can go and it will be just for me.  The People haven't even found it.  I just hope I can find it next time I am ready to chew it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment