Thursday, October 27, 2011

My Halloween Costume

Hey, I'm sorry I have been really busy lately.  I am having a really hard time trying to decide what to be for Halloween.  I have a few ideas.  First, I thought I could be a Dog Groomer.  I could wear a little shower cap, have a loofah, and throw a towel over my shoulder.  One of my other ideas is to be a soccer ball.  When I lay down and roll up really tight, I look like a soccer ball.  The People could draw the lines on for me.  Another idea I have is to be a cow.  I could put on some fake ears and some utters, and I would look like a miniature cow....especially with my black and white stripes.  I also thought about being a Dog Divo...not a diva...a divo.  I'm a boy dog after all!

I am getting really excited for Halloween!  I can feel the People are getting all excited, too.  They are carving pumpkins, buying candy, and talking about parties and costumes.  My favorite part is all the candy.  Sometimes, the People forget and leave the candy out.  I run up and gobble it right up before they even notice.  I know not to eat the chocolate, though.  It's bad for dogs.  But, oh, I love how chocolate smells!  I do love the sweet taste of candy!  I also like Trick or Treat.  Now, I have to do a trick for a treat.  On Halloween, I don't even have to do a trick.  I just get Treats!  Yum! Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment