Friday, October 28, 2011

Visit to the Store

By the title, you are probably thinking I got to go to the store today.  No such luck.  I actually had to go home while the Mommy went to the store today.  She bought all kinds of food.  I love it when she brings the food home because it smells really good.  I know she bought bacon and fish.  I could smell it.  Even Missy Meow Meow could smell it.  I said I would tell her when the Mommy cooks the fish.  Also, usually when the Mommy goes to the store, I know there is a treat in there for me.  I can usually smell my treats right away.  Sometimes, I will help the Mommy get them out of the bag by sticking my nose in it.  There are a lot of great treats that come from the store.  I wish I could go to the store sometime.

The Mommy did take me to a store called PetSmart once.  They let dogs and cats in there.  It was really great!  There were all kinds of toys, treats, and pretty much everything a dog could want.  They even had shirts, coats, and dog deodorant!  It was great.  I was super excited.  Unfortunately, when I get too excited, I have to go potty a lot.  I pretty much did my business in every aisle of the store.  The Mommy had to clean it up.  She hasn't taken me back to the store in a while.  She said I was too excited last time.  I do want to go back there, though.  I want to tell the other dogs, "Manny was here!"

No comments:

Post a Comment