Tuesday, October 18, 2011

It's Finally Fall

Hey everybody!  It has been so warm where I live this year.  Today, it finally feels like fall.  I was able to put my sweater on.  I know some dogs are embarrassed by having to wear sweaters or other clothes, but I like it.  I would much rather have a sweater on or my raincoat on than be cold or wet when I am doing my business outside.  I want the People to get me some shoes, too.  The bottom of my feet get cold.  I put them under the pillows or the blanket to get warm.  I like it when it gets a little colder, too, because then I have an excuse to take a nap.  I do enjoy taking naps.

The only part I don't like about Fall is that I don't get to see my other little dog friends as much.  They aren't playing outside as much, and neither am I.  There is a little kitten around my house that I have made friends with.  Her name is Missy Meow Meow.  I know the other dogs are probably thinking, "Manny, You're a Traitor!"  But, I'm not.  Missy Meow Meow is not like other cats.  She is cool.  Trust me, there is bad luck black cat that comes around here.  I don't care what his name is because I just bark at him.  He doesn't need to be hanging around my door.  Missy Meow Meow, though, brings her toys over for me to play with, and stands up at the corner of the door and window and plays peek a boo with me.  She is pretty fun for a cat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment