Tuesday, May 3, 2016

I Am A Good Friend

You know how everyone calls dogs man's best friend. Well, we are every one's best friend. I am the Mommy's best friend. I don't really give her a choice. I am always there every day to love her and make her feel happy about the world.

Here is what I do to make her my friend. First, if she sitting by herself, I go sit with her. If she is watching TV, I watch TV. I have to admit, though, that I really like watching TV...even if the Mommy isn't around. When the Mommy wakes up in the morning, I greet her. If the Mommy is sitting at her desk too long working, I go get her. I tap her arm with my paw until she pays attention to me. If I want the Mommy to come sit with me, then I go get her and walk back and forth between the living room and the kitchen until she sits with me. If the Mommy is happy, I let her hug me. In case you didn't know, dogs only let people they love hug them. If the Mommy is sad, I lick her face or do something funny to make her laugh.

I am a great friend. Every day I do my best to be the best friend to the People. I consider being their friend and living in their house my most important purpose in life. They are good friends to me, too. They always tell me how much they love me, and they even tuck me in at night. In fact, I am waiting to be tucked in pretty soon. I lay down on the couch one of my blankets, I put my head on a pillow, and then the Mommy pets me and says, "Nightie Nights, Manny. Everybody loves you." Of course, they do. That's probably why I love everybody, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment