Tuesday, May 10, 2016

It's The Daddy's Birthday!

Today is another special day! It's the Daddy's Birthday! I love it when it is the People's birthdays. Everyone is laughing and excited, and they always have really good food to eat. Yum!

I love the Daddy.  He is my favorite. Well, the Mommy is my favorite, too. We do all kinds of fun things together, and we always have a good time.

What makes the Daddy so great? I will tell you. First, he works at this place called a restaurant. When he comes home, he smells like all kinds of different foods.  He smells delicious. I am always looking for food when he comes home.  Just thinking about how good he smells when he comes home from work is making me hungry.

Also, whenever he comes home from work, he always says, "Manny!" like he has been waiting all day long just to see me.  Then he pets me and gives me a treat and calls me his Little Buddy.  That makes me feel really special. At night, he lets me come sit by him on the couch on the Daddy's chair.That's how I know I am super important to him. He lets me share his chair. I put my head on his lap and he rubs my belly.  The Daddy is the best.

The Daddy plays with me a lot, too.  He plays wrestling with me.  The Mommy doesn't play that game because she doesn't like playing rough. What happens is, the Mommy holds me on her lap, and the Daddy and I play.  I bat my paws at him like I am Kung Fu Manny. Then he taps my paws with his hands. I pretend to growl. It's not a real growl, though.  It's a "I'm having fun growl." I do the same growl when we are playing Rope. When I am tired of playing, I yawn at him, and he stops playing with me. Usually the Daddy and the Mommy laugh when I do that.

The Daddy also takes me running with him sometimes. I love that, too, because I get to run fast. Then, he takes me to the dog park where I can run really fast with the other dogs. The Daddy is a lot of fun.

Best of all, when the Daddy is not home, he lets me lay in his spot. That makes me feel super special like I am the best dog in the world. In fact, the Mommy and the Daddy both always tell me, "You are the best doggy ever."

No comments:

Post a Comment