Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I Love My Toys!

I like to play with my toys.  They are so much fun.  Right now, I am playing with my giraffe...what's left of it.  When I first got the giraffe, it had these annoying squeaking things. I dug and dug on it until I finally got rid of those squeaking things.  I put them behind My Chair, so they wouldn't bother me anymore.  Giraffe is great because he had these ears that I chewed on.  It felt good to me.  The ears are gone now. Giraffe has a few holes, but he is still soft.  Plus, he is great for me to toss around.  I can toss him in the air, and he lands by me.  At night, I can snuggle with him on my bed.  I put my arms around him.  What can I say, he is almost as good as a teddy bear.

My favorite toy is my tennis ball.  It gives me hours of fun.  I toss it up in the air and try to catch it in my mouth.  I push it with my foot and then chase it across the living room.  Sometimes, I throw it into the kitchen so I can slide across the rug on the kitchen floor.  I pretend it is my magic carpet.  It's really fun.  I also give it to the People so they can throw it across the room.  Then, I run and get it and take it right back to them.  I also play a game with them where I get in position to catch the ball.  When I do that, I pretend it is a baseball and I am the player, "Manny Ramirez".  I also like to roll around with my ball.  It gives me a nice little massage.  I like my tennis ball so much that I sleep with it at night, too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment