Friday, January 7, 2011

This is My Chair!

The Mommy has a big comfy chair in the living room.  She sits in it a lot and thinks it is her chair.  I have news for her!  It is my chair.  I just let her sit there because I like her.  What can I say?  She gives me food, pets me a lot, gives me T-R-E-A-Ts (yes, I know that spells Treats, but don't tell her I know).  Also, when she sits in the chair, I can snuggle up to her and she keeps me warm. 

Still, the people cannot figure out it is my chair.  When they sit in the chair, I even try to push them over until they give me room to sit down.  When they get up and leave, I lay on it.  When they come back, I roll over on my back and do the "pet my tummy" bit.  They fall for it every time!  They forget all about sitting in my chair and just pet me.  Then, they ask me if I want a Treat!  I'm telling you, I am a really smart dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment