Thursday, January 6, 2011

I'm Cute and I Know It!

I have heard comments all my life, "Oh, he is so cute", "Oh, what a nice looking dog," "Oh, he is so handsome." My response...I know.  I do my best to look good.  Every day, I get up and do a morning stretch.  Then, I make sure I get plenty of beauty rest in the form of a nap in the morning.  In the afternoon, after I am done chewing on my bone, I lick my fur and make sure it is all in place.  When I get a new sweater, I go outside to show it off to all the dogs and the people, too.  Of course, they all comment how good I look.  I do look good.

I know this because there is a mirror in our house.  When I was a mere pup, I used to bark at it and wonder where that other dog came from.  Now, I know that it is me.  Whenever I walk past the mirror, I check myself out.  I turn my head from one side and then to the other.  Yep, I am still handsome.  Yo soy muy guapo. Yes, ladies, I speak some Spanish, but I am fluent in the language of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment