Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snow, Snow, Go Away!

Look, I know the People love the snow.  Me, not so much.  Sure, it looks pretty.  It is fun to let the snowflakes fall on my head.  I also like to run and jump and play in the snow.  I have some friends who are Papillons, and they love the snow.  They run it, roll in it, and play for hours.  I have played in it with them for a while. I like it for about five minutes.  Then, my bones start to get cold.  It also makes me get dirty and my paws get cold and wet.  I like to stay clean and dry.

I don't enjoy going outside to do my business in the snow.  I have to sit down on a cold, wet ground.  Once again, my fur gets cold.  After my business is over, I jump on the door and let the humans know I am ready to come in.  I go right to my warm blanket.  I pull the blanket over me with my teeth and take a nap for a few hours.  In fact, I am starting to feel very sleepy.

The only good part about the snow is that I get to wear my nice looking coats and sweaters.  I wear them and make sure I go show the ladies.  Still, I can only stay out for a few minutes.  The ladies will have to wait until it is warmer, though.  It's nap time now.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I love the snow! Me and my brother Whisper like to eat, roll and jump around in the snow. We act like wild rabbits. I love running around in circles in my backyard in this snow. Although I am going to have to agree with you Manny, my bones get cold too! Sometimes I come in and my feet are frozen with snow patches hook in between my toes. Nevertheless, I love me some snow!

    ReplyDelete