Monday, January 24, 2011

Manny, The Dog Nanny!

I know that you think I have it made.  I get to lay around all day, eat my dog food, sleep, play with my toys, and pretty much do whatever I want.  That is true, but I also have a lot of work to do with these People.  I pretty much babysit the People every day.  In the morning, I wake them up, so they can feed me and let me outside.  Then, I have to watch them while they make their breakfast to make sure they are doing it right.  Once in a while, they will "accidentally" drop something on the floor, and I eat it.  I am trying to help them out by not making them sweep it up. 

After breakfast, I make sure they get their exercise in by bringing them the ball or other toys to play with.  This helps them because they throw the ball to me, bend over and get it and get pretty worked out by playing with me.  I am the best playmate, ever! Then, when it is work time, I lay down and watch them until I am sure they are working.  When it is time for a break, I let them know. 

I also let them know when it is lunch and dinner time and make sure they do what they are supposed to do then.  When the People come home, I run and jump on them so they feel loved.  People sure need a lot of attention!  After dinner, I play with them some more.  Sometimes, I will snuggle with them or play with them.  I usually snuggle with the one that needs me the most.  When it is time for bed, I wait until they go to sleep and then I curl up in my blanket.  I sleep really well at night because the People are simply exhausting.

No comments:

Post a Comment