Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Welcome to "Oh, My Manny!"

This blog is the daily diary of our dog, Manny.  He is a 3-year-old rat terrier who resides in our home.  He wants this blog to be for dog lovers everywhere.  This is what Manny has to say about his day so far.

My name is Manny.  I like the girls.  The girls like me, too.  I am not picky about which girl dog I fall in love with.  I love them all.  My first girlfriend, Missy, was a black labrador who lived next door.  She was sweet and quiet.  I didn't know the name of my next girlfriend.  She was a beautiful white terrier who showed up at my door one day.  Then, there was Kathy.  She was about five times my size and had a lot of fur.  I didn't care.  I snuggled right up to her. 

Now, I am in love with the girl next door.  She is a black and white collie.  How I love her.  When she barks, it is like music to my ears.  I run to the window every day hoping to catch a peek of her.  If I hear her outside, I have to go outside, too.  I haven't seen her yet today, so I am running back and forth between all the windows hoping I will see her.  I know she will come out soon because I heard her lady come home.  If I could talk to her, I would say, "Hey, girl, I'm a lover not a fighter."

No comments:

Post a Comment