Thursday, January 13, 2011

Yes, Dogs are Smart...

I have to get involved in this debate of whether or not dogs are smarter than cats.  A lot of cats will tell you that we dogs are dumb.  We do whatever our "Master" tells us to do, we go outside to do our business, we jump around the People and act all happy.  Listen, dogs act happy because they are happy.  Here is the reason.  Dogs are not dumb!  We are Kings and Queens in our houses.  I am definitely the King of my house. 

When the People come home, the first thing they do is let me outside to use the bathroom.  Cats have to go in a box and then hide it. Then, the People clean up my doo on the sidewalk.  People clean up cats doo after it has been there for a while.  Not right away.  How many times have you seen someone taking a cat for a walk? Hardly ever. 

Then, when I come back inside, the People feed me and give me water.  After I am done eating, I bring my ball to them, and they play with me.  I tell them what to do.  Then, I get to lay down all day and take a nap while they work to buy me treats, food, and special things.  They put blankets on me so I will keep warm. They even give me a bath and wrap me up in a towel.  Do the People even have this?  No, not unless they are Royalty.  The dogs have figured out what the People think is special, and we make them do this for us.  In return, we love them and thank them by licking their faces and slobbering all over them.

No comments:

Post a Comment