Thursday, January 27, 2011

What I Did Today...

I wish I had a great adventure story for you today.  I don't.  I pretty much laid around all day.  The Mommy put my orange sweater on me, and I took a nap most of the morning.  I went outside for a little while.  When it was time to come in, I played the "I'm caught on something" game.  I pretended my leash was caught on a bunch of snow.  Since the snow was melting today, that game didn't last for very long.  The Mommy just let me in and said her usual, "Manny, you are so funny." 

I came back in for a while and took a nap some more.  When the Mommy made some cookies, I tried to get some from her.  I waited and waited for her to drop some on the floor.  She didn't.  Instead, she told me it wasn't for doggies.  Why not?  She did at least give me some treats.  I love the treats.  I do whatever I have to do for them.  I stand, I walk on my back legs like the People do, I do a twist in the air, I jump, I sit...and I don't move. 

I did learn that I am ticklish today.  The Mommy pet me behind my front leg, and I couldn't help but smile really big.  Then, she did it on the other side.  I tried not to smile, but I did anyway.  I liked it.  I even made a little noise like a laugh.  Then, the People talked to me for a while and threw the tennis ball for me to catch.  Now, I am getting ready for another nap.  It was a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment